Superb opportunity for a talented English Language Teacher to join CBS Language Academy.
We are looking for an excellent, enthusiastic teacher with experience teaching Cambridge Language Exams, to make a significant contribution to our team.
The English Teacher Person Specification: Are you conscientious, enthusiastic and able to improve the progress of pupils at our academy? We are seeking teachers with experience teaching English to children and adults. Evidence of teaching Cambridge Young Learners, Cambridge CAE, Cambridge FCE or Cambridge PET is required. To be considered for this truly wonderful opportunity, you must be an energetic, experienced English Teacher who can display a track record of ‘Good’ or better classroom practice, and who crucially has the ability to teach with professionalism and effectiveness across all age groups. You should also have a degree and/or a Celta or Tefl qualification, Can you also bring a fun streak to your lessons, and help formulate a curriculum that not only develops students academically but also helps them develop a passion for learning English? If you can, then this academy is for you!
This school is committed to safeguarding children and as such this post is subject to advanced CRB clearance prior to appointment.
Our academies can be found in Bormujos & Bollullos de la Mitación in Seville, Spain. CBS Language Academy offers English classes to all age groups. It is a Cambridge Preparation Centre, a Cambridge Learning Partner and a member of ACEIA & FECEI.
• The opportunity to work in a successful and caring school
• Enthusiastic children, teenagers & adults who are keen and eager to learn
• A friendly, dedicated team
We are particularly interested in hearing from candidates who can demonstrate:
- the ability to inspire children to learn and to love learning English
- warmth, understanding and care for every child
- commitment to the values and ethos of our school/academy
- commitment to professional development
- the desire and ability to contribute to our growth